WayAhead Workplaces formerly Workplace Health Promotion Network (WHPN) has been an established network in Sydney since 2006 and in Brisbane since 2012. The network is a resource and information support for any organisation that is interested in promoting employee health and wellbeing within their workplace.
This includes but is not limited to those working in human resources, workplace health and safety, injury management, return to work co-ordination, and health and wellbeing. Members of the network are mostly large employers and are spread across education, health, law, emergency services, financial, and community services sectors. Even though the network is based in a mental health organisation it has a broader workplace health and wellbeing focus.
WayAhead Workplaces resources and supports its members by providing:
- An Online Resource Library listing 700+ workplace health and wellbeing resources to support members in their own workplace programs;
- Quarterly meetings in Sydney and Brisbane featuring expert guest speakers on workplace health and wellbeing to keep members informed of latest research and best practice;
- Annual Forum event in Sydney providing a full day of guest speakers including case studies from members and an interactive element such as a panel discussion;
- Discounts to workplace health and wellbeing conferences, workshops, and special events to assist members in accessing affordable training opportunities;
- A free eNewsletter distributed to members and people who subscribe from the WHPN website.
You can find out more about WayAhead Workplaces, including membership options and details of upcoming meetings, by visiting the WayAhead Workplaces website or by contacting the WayAhead Workplaces Co-ordinator on (02) 9339 6008 or firstname.lastname@example.org